Judo with Rob
- warmup with the groundwork cycle. We worked on shortcuts from munegatame to tateshiho and from the guard to tateshihogatame.
- randori - rob started out beating me a couple of rounds, once with a very uncomfortable face-down rear mount and the threat of a RNC. Towards the end I wore him down some and had better success. I then sprawled as Rob shot in and got him in a facedown position with a relatively wimpy collar choke but the addition of the sprawl submitted him.
- osotogari working on getting the timing and direction of the individual pulls right.
Aiki with Jill
- walking kata and releases
- chain #3: wakigatame and kotegaeshi
- nijusan wakigatame working on emphasizing the release feeling and brushing off.
Don't forget the Call for Submissions for Carnival #5.