Aiki with Kel
- Tegatana - no particular emphasis. Just repetition.
- Hanasu - emphasis on getting both tori and uke that smoothe, flowing release feeling. Uke doesn't want to stop becuse then he eats all the momentum and mechanical advantage tori has built up. Instead, the smart uke attempts to flow to diffuse the problems tori presents. This way both uke and tori are active learners.
- Chain #2 working on the sharp turn, shomenate, and wakigatame
- Randori - and a goodly amount of it at that.
- Aiki-handshake as the cool technique of the night.