Kid's judo with Gavin, Whit, Mason, Knox, and Emma
- ROM, warmup, ukemi
- skipping alternated with a spotter flipping the kids from their knees into a side breakfall
- Crawfishing out of the Referee's position
- osotogari into kesagatame
- a randori-ish exercise where partners move around in a standard grip and any time they turn their side to tori they get osoto gari'd
Aikido with Kel
- Tegatana emphasizing putting feet under center instead of center over feet.
- Hanasu emphasizing getting the releasing feeling, or as Kel calls it, the "what the hell just happened to me?" feeling.
- Standing kokyudosa as a way to start teaching randori.
Don't forget the Call for Submissions for Carnival #5. The theme for this month is related to non-violent resolution of conflict.