Aiki with John J.
- It was cold in the dojo (after our snow last night!), so it was streetclothes, no-mats practice today.
- Tegatana emphasiding bringing recovery foot back under your center and same-hand-same-foot.
- Hanasu #1-4 emphasizing relaxed, unbendable arm and moving the center behind the shield of the hands no matter where uke moves that shield. We particularly worked on #1 and #2 emphasizing how each flows into the other when resisted.
- Kotemawashi off of release#3 as the cool ninja technique of the day.
- A little bit of "crazy man" randori, emphasizing relaxed movement and "stay off me" hands and