- Warmup with ground mobility cycle and holding cycle
- Drill: uki→kesa→mune→ushirokata (10 reps each)
- Drill: uki→kesa→mune→udegarame→wakigatame (10 reps each)
- Drill: uki→mune→kesa→wakigatame→udegarame (10 reps each)
- nagekomi: R1/R3→outside cross grip→deashi/kosoto
- nagekomi: R1/R3→outside cross grip→osotogari (with a crashpad)
- nagekomi: R1/R3→outside cross grip→uranage (with a crashpad)
It was good to be back to a more vigorous judo practice after bruising/breaking (or otherwise busting) a rib a couple of months ago. I can tell I've lost (temporarily) some of my tolerance to having my chest crushed in groundwork. Well, now that I can play more vigorously again I'll get it back pretty quick.