Aiki with Kel
- Ukemi emphasizing how the proper landing position is a natural consequence of managing the body properly throughout the entire fall.
- Tegatana emphasizing the panther walk and bringing the recovery step in fully
- Hanasu emphasizing full recovery steps
- chain #1 including the transition from release #1 to release #5 and the stuff that comes off of release #1 - mainly tenkai kote hineri, kotemawashi oshi taoshi, and kote hineri.
- Rokukata maeotoshi and Rokukata sakaotoshi with a crashpad emphasizing feeling to see if one step is enough or if you should take one more step and catch the next footfall. We were getting spectacular throws and falls.