Kid's judo with Gavin, Whit, Knox, Emma, and Quin
- Ukemi - and lots of it with me throwing/spotting Whit, Knox, and Quin for about 30 minutes before class started. Then the others arrived and we went through the ukemi routine for the parents' demo in about a month.
- osotogari into kesagatame
- quiet sitting counting sounds that we can hear.
Aikido with Kel
- tegatana with emphasis on taking small enough steps that the heels do not strike or lift off the mat.
- hanasu with emphasis on 'stay-off-me' hands.
- chain #1, including shihonage, iriminage, and ushiroate
- some various interesting techniques from Sankata as the cool ninja techniques of the night.
I am exhausted from the three workouts today. Elise, my darling wife, has gone to purchase me a bottle of whiskey to drink while I lie in a scalding hot bathtub.