Aiki with Kel
- We've gone from freezing cold to temperate to too-humid-to-survive in about two weeks. Scott Z. would feel right at home.
- Ukemi with emphasis on landing properly and slowing the legs down so they don't get hammered on the mat
- Tegatana & hanasu as warmup - no particular emphasis
- Nijusan #6-10 with the ukemi and pins (see this training log)
- Chain #1 - the shortcut that contains the hineri-gaeshi loop
- Randori with both partners walking into and out of gaeshi, hineri, mawashi, and wakigatame locks.
- Rokukata maeotoshi and Rokukata sakaotoshi as the cool ninja techniques of the night