Aiki with Patrick M., Kel, and Ross
- ukemi, including airfalls and flying sidefalls with a spotter
- tegatana with emphasis on hip switch
- aigamaeate with emphasis on not pushing past the offbalance, but leaving uke hanging in offbalance while tori slips behind.
- gedanate - variants with the idea of attacking anything low when you can't attack high
- chain #2 including the gaeshi-hineri loop. We'll get to the migi-hidari loop next class.
- cool ninja technique of the night: koryu dai ichi section C - variants on shihonage, hijikime and sukuinage