Aikido with Vincent and Ross
- ROM and ukemi with emphasis on turn-side rolls and turn-back rolls
- tegatana with emphasis on how shorter steps help conserve your energy and momentum and help you to stay in synch with uke.
- hanasu #1 and #3 with emphasis on starting to evade before uke has grabbed and putting both hands up between you and uke in the center like a cowcatcher or a snowblade.
- R1 and R3 as viable responses to a wrist grab, a straight lead, a grab-cross, or grab-hook
- R1→oshitaoshi→tenkai oshitaoshi→aigamaeate
- kaitennage - the push-the-head-through-the-armpit version