Aiki with Kel and Whit
- tegatana with emphasis on balls of feet and the 'washing the mirror' exercise
- we worked 'washing the mirror' into a sort of general-purpose evasion and offbalance program using attacking partners
- chain#3 including wakigatame, kotegaeshi, and gyakugamaeate
- variations on kotegaeshi with emphasis on taking the slack out of the arm without crushing the arm, striking to induce a vibration in uke, then following the vibration. (the magic kotegaeshi) We also played with siilar mechanics in the suwari munetsuki kotegaeshi from sankata.
- We ended up tying it all together with kotegaeshi from owaza, using the 'washing the mirror' idea, getting in synch, and throwing on the step