Aiki with Kel, Patrick M., Whit, Knox, and Quin
- ROM, Ukemi
- tegatana with emphasis on the 'helicopter' pivot and the hip switches
- paired practice using the helicopter pivot against an attacker to get yourself out of a close toe-to-toe situation - this works out just like a 'Japanese pass' in wrestling.
- evasion and brushoff inside and outside using R3 and YK1 motions.
- Shomenate and gyakugamaeate as in gokata working with the idea of brushing off
- wakigatame, kotetaoshi and maeotoshi as fall-backs when the brush off fails or uke sticks to tori