- Ukemi - forward roll
- bridge&roll escape from tateshiho
- push-back escape from guard
- scraping someone off your back
- Yellow belt demos for Jesse & Justin.
- preview of green belt tachiwaza and newaza
- kataotoshi and kubiguruma into a crashpad as ukemi warmup
- techniques from release#3
- White belts will be doing hanasu 1-4, two motion templates, shomenate and aigamaeate.
- Brown & black belts will be quickly reviewing atemiwaza, hijiwaza, and doing junanahon kata tekubiwaza - kotehineri, kotegaeshi, tenkai kotehineri, tenkai kotegaeshi, shihonage
- Cool techniques of the night from koryu daiichi
On the blog:
- Is it shrimping or is it a 'hip escape'
- Safety of choking techniques
- Position then choke then armbar
- 10000 hours over 28000 days
- and much, much more! Subscribe now for free updates.