Photo courtesy of Guillaume
This past month has been osaekomi month, during which I have placed more of an emphasis on writing about the locks, pins, and holds that appear in aikido and judo. Following is a convenient list for you to check out the osaekomi articles from this past month.
- October is osaekomi month
- An osaekomi is an inconvenient thing
- Kansetsu in osaekomi
- Who's controlling who?
- Hold, but don't cling
- Osaekomi with knee on shoulder
- Just bridging doesn't cut it
- Don't drop uke's arm
- A video of the locks in Junana
Patrick Parker is a Christian, husband, father, martial arts teacher, Program Director for a Cardiac Rehab, and a Ph.D. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 601.248.7282 木蓮
Subscribe now for free updates from Mokuren Dojo